Pvc+PMMA glazed tiles processing machine for roofing
PART 1: INTRODUCTION AND APPLICATION:
Wave plate has an excellent corrosion resistance, weather resistance, easy processing, low cost and many other characteristicsm abd is widely used for roof material of workshops, warehouses.
PART 2: THIS LINE CONSISTS OF:
1. Extruder: Single-screw extruder PP / PE / PC, conical twin-screw extruder PVC.
2. T die head: The hanger-type flow structure, a suitable compression ratio to ensure the stability of material flow evenly.
3. Calibrating molds: Rational design, the unique design of the cooling flow to ensure the accuracy of products,
4. Hauling machine: Roller traction, using high quality NBR rubber roller, pneumatic adjustment, and frequency speed adjustment.
5. Cutting Machine: Knife cutting, fast, good accuracy.
PART 3: SHEET SPECIFICATION:
1. Width: 720, 880, 1040mm
2. Thickness: 1-4mm
3. Can be co-exrtusion ABA, AB, ABC,PMMA
4. ASA or PMMA co-extrusion
PART 4: PRODCUTION FLOWS:
High speed mixer--conical twin screw extruder--co-extruder--co-extrusion die head--embossing and cooling rollers--forming machine--saw cutting machine--stacker--pneumatic pressing machine for ridge tiles moulds
PART 5: WHY CHOOSE OUR PRODUCTION LINE :
1.We has this kind of machine in producing ,and next month we will test one machine for the client,if possible,we welcome you visit us to watch the sheet producing process. Also we has vedio ,if you want,i will send you asap.
2. After we discussed with our old clients,we make a production line fisibility report for new client,if you want ,i would like send you for reference,this will help for know your profit.
3. Our enginner will install machine in your facotry,they has good experience,will save your time.
4. We has good formulation ,will help you produce the high quality sheet.
5. We will test machine in our factory,before you satisfied the final products ,you no need pay us. And after delivery,we has a dedicated customer service department to answer all your questions.
PART 6: CONTACT INFORMATION :
Tel/Fax: 86 532 86622373