PMMA sheet acrylic sheet perspex plexiglass extrusion making machine PMMA sheet extrusion line is specially used to produce the PMMA sheet, which is as clear as glass and has high impact resistance. So it is also called plexi-glass and acrylic sheets. By changing the three rollers calendars, this line can also produce frosted sheets, embossed sheets and other sheets for different applications. Sheet Specifications:
Characteristics and Main Applications: Characteristics of PMMA sheets: High transparency, aging resistance, high impact resistance, sound and thermal insulation, UV resistance, heat resistance, fire resistance, light weight, color stability, easy transportation etc. Main Applications of PMMA sheets:Interior and exterior decoration(Suspended ceiling, sky light, windows, advertising board, bathroom, kitchen cabinet, aquariums, telephone booth), light box, light guide panel (LGP), advertising lamp, instrument, highway insulation etc. Main Technical Parameters:
- Thickness: 0.8mm-10mm
- Width range: 1000mm-1220mm-1560mm-2100mm
- Length: Any dimension.
- Color: Clear, blue, green, opal, brown, blue green etc.
- Sheet structure: single layer or co-extrusion layers ABA type with UV coating on both sides.
PMMA solid sheet extrusion machine specification:
|Main extruder Dia.||120mm||130mm|
|Main screw L/D ratio||35:1||36:1|
|Main extruder drive||185kw||250kw|
|Co-extruder L/D ratio||30:1||30:1|
|Thickness of sheet||0.8-8mm||1.5-10mm|
|Width of sheet||1000-1560mm||1220-2100mm|
|Power installed||380kw||520kw|MACHINE PICTURES:
|THIS MACHINE MAINLY CONSISTS OF:|
|1||MD-500 Drying and mixing machine ||1 set|
|2||XAL-3HP Automatic vacuum feeding machine||1 set|
|3||SJ-130/36 Single screw extruder for PMMA||1 set|
|4||Hydraulic screen exchanger for PMMA||1 set|
|5||Melting gear pump for PMMA||1 set|
|6||SJ-45/30 Single screw co-extruder for UV layer on both sides||1 set|
|7||Melting gear pump for UV||1 set|
|8||T-type die head(2300mm width)||1 set|
|9||Three-roller calendars with 45 degree angle installation ||1 set|
|10||Rollers thermo-controlling machine||1 set|
|11||Protective film coating unit ||1 set|
|12||Cooling frame & edge cutting device||1 set|
|13||Haul-off machine with double rollers ||1 set|
|14||Saw cutting machine||1 set|
|15||Belts conveying table ||1 set|
|16||Sheet stacker||1 set |
|17||Electrical cabinet ||1 set |
|18||Spare parts ||1 set|
|PAYMENT, DELIVERY AND AFTER SALE SERVICES|
|1||Payment terms||40% for prepayment by T/T, 60% for balanced payment by T/T, or L/C can be acceptable |
|2||Delivery time ||60 days after receipt of prepayment |
|3||Packing method ||Wooden cases/pallets with stretching films |
|4||Guaranteed time ||18 months for mechanical parts, 12 months for electrical parts|
|5||After sale service ||Send 1-2 engineers to customers' factory to help them install, test the machine, and train their workers. This is chargeable |
|6||Contact ||Ms Lilly Zhou (mob 0086-15266238607)|
Qingdao Leader Machinery Co., Ltd is an experienced and professional manufacturer of plastic extruder and plastic extrusion lines for years. Since foundation, we have been dedicated to study and design new products, new technology to satisfy the updating requirements of world customers.
The good quality, professional after-sales service and the long-standing credit make us a good reputation all over the world. We can produce various equipments, including plastic pipe extrusion lines, plastic profile extrusion lines, plastic sheet/plate extrusion lines and also some recycling and pelletizing machines, which passed the CE/ISO9001-2008/SGS/GOST certifications. We win the market by high quality products, competitive price, strict management and the excellent after-sale services.
In order to make our machines to the world better, since foundation, our company attended kinds of international plast & rubber exhibitions, like Chinaplast, K Show, Plast Eurasia, 4P exhibition, Indiaplast, Argentina plast etc.
At present, our machines have been exported to Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania, Hungary, , India, Thailand, UAE, Turkey, Algeria, Iran, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Argentina, Venezuela and other countries, highly praised by customers. TRADE SHOWS:COMPANY CERTIFICATIONS:MAIN APPLICATIONS:1) Architecture of Construction: 1). Door and window profilesPolymethyl Metacrylate is used for performing door panels and window and door profiles. Available in a wide range of colours and different levels of gloss finishes, the co-extruded surfaces provide outstanding impact, chemical and UV resistance as well as excellent performance in all weather conditions.2) Door canopies and balustradesPMMA creates elegant yet functional balustrades and door canopies in a range of colours and aesthetic effects. Easy to process and with outstanding UV and weather performance, they ensure a high quality appearance for these special building features. 3) Sound BarriersOptical clarity and the highest performance in all weather conditions, make our acrylic sheet products the ideal choice for sound barrier installations alongside motorway systems.
4) Aquaria and structural panelsSome of the world's biggest and most impressive aquaria and marine centers feature viewing panels that are made of PMMA. These vast, monolithic panels, are extremely strong and resistant to abrasive action. Above all, they provide superior, pure optical clarity to ensure the best possible viewing experience. Similar principles and manufacturing techniques can be applied to the creation of all weather structural panels for pavilions and other in- and outdoor buildings. 5) Greenhouses Polymethyl Metacrylate facilitates light transmissions, which ensures that the plants grow quicker. Good heat insulation enables savings on heating costs and is good for the environment. In addition, a high proportion of UV light makes for more intensely coloured blossoms. 6) Worktops and surfacesAcrylic is a high performance, extremely hardwearing material that is resistant to UV light and chemicals yet warm to the touch and easy to mould, thermoform and fabricate into solid sheet and shapes. This makes it a flexible solution for solid surfaces for both domestic and contract installations.7) FacadesWhether as materials with a deep-view effect in the sheet, like as a flat sheet or a three-dimensionally formed façade element, nothing stands in the way of individual façade design. The UV stability of PMMA provides a durable solution. Thanks to the simple and versatile machining options for PMMA, it can be combined with colour and light to create original and stunning surface designs for facades
8) Carports and Patio roofsPMMA is extensively used for car ports. PMMA multi-skin and corrugated sheets are extremely tough. Even when exposed to the elements, they lose none of their stability and impact strength.PMMA is also the ideal material for patio covers. It is extremely resistant, let's in plenty of light.2. automotive and transportation 1) Caravan Windows:Thermoformed acrylic sheet is now used almost exclusively for caravan window glazing where all the necessary requirements for light weight materials that are safe, easy to process and perform in all weathers are met.
2) Interior and exterior trimPMMA is used to create interior and exterior panels, trim, bumpers, fenders and other moulded parts. Key qualities include: excellent surface hardness, UV and abrasion resistance. PolymethylMethacrylate offers a myriad of colouring options from transparant to deep colour, be it hgh gloss or matt. 3) Light CoversPMMA is used in exterior, rear and indicator light covers and for interior light covers and fascia. They provide excellent optical clarity, light transmission and colour accuracy. They are easy to process and create hard surfaces that withstand continuous exposure to wear and tear. 4) Aviation Polymethyl Metacrylate is used for windscreens, windows and canopies. It resists high inside cabin pressure, double-digit subzero outside temperatures, and harsh UV radiation. PMMA offers outstanding optical properties, is lightweight, resists temperature fluctuations and shows unsurpassed weather resistance. 5)Windowshield and Sun visorsAcylic sheetproducts are used for clear and tinted motorcycle, aviation, helicopter, and recreational vehicle windshields. They are much lighter than glass yet they offer double impact resistance, uniform thickness tolerance and low internal stress levels for consistent performance. (Plexiglas ®) 6) Automotive glazing PMMA glazing is 40 to 50 percent lighter than conventional glass, which makes it of great interest to car manufacturers. The advantages are immediately obvious. Weight savings apart, the transparency of Polymethyl Methacrylate as well as its very high weathering resistance, pleasant acoustic properties, and outstanding formability enable entirely new design possibilities. 7) Marine ApplicationPMMA is extensivly used for marine applications such as windshields and windows. PMMA is lightweight and is resistant to salt and cleaning products. 8) Number PlatesPMMA is extensively used for durable and highly visible number plates 3. Electronic and Energy 1) LCD screens and monitorsAll top electronics brands use screens made from PMMA. The durability and light transmittance of Polymethyl Metacrylate makes it the best choice from small to ultra large screens. 2) Mobile phone screensEasy processability, excellent optical clarity, high light transmission, toughness and high scratch and impact resistance make PMMA a suitable material for mobile phone screens. 3) TV and video equipment fasciaPMMA is used extensively for the manufacture of electrical equipment display and infra red transmitter/receiver windows. 4) Appliance parts and control panel fasciaPMMA is used extensively for the manufacture of electronic equipment display and infra red transmitter/receiver windows found in many household appliances. Surface hardness and scratch resistance are important performance qualities where repeat high-use is a factor. 5) Solar ApplicationsPhotovoltaic modules are exposed to extremes of nature. Particularly the sun, which is essential for their very purpose, is a constant stress factor that PMMA withstands on a durable basis. The specific properties of the material simultaneously ensure high energy conversion efficiency and thus make solar electricity even more economical.
4. Furniture and Design
1) FurnitureDesigners and fabricators the world over love to work with our acrylic products because they know that they have the perfect combination of high performing characteristics and beautiful aesthetics in the form of colours, effects and special finishes to choose from. From tables in ultra thick clear acrylic to etched frost consoles and chairs in all shapes and sizes, furniture made from quality acrylic will add style to any interior.
2) Gift and tablewareAcrylic sheet products are used for photo frames, occasional storage, table mats and other home-wear, or for injection moulding into salt and pepper mills, salad bowls and servers and even chess pieces.
5. Lighting1) LampsPMMA shows its strengths particularly in combination with light. Its unsurpassed transparency and brilliance make PMMA an indispensable material for optical and technical applications. The unlimited choice of colors offers a kaleidoscope of scintillating hues and effects and creates soft, pleasant lighting in combination with lightdiffusing, velvety surfaces.2) LEDPMMA is the perfect material for LED lights. Its unique quality allow LED to come to life and maximise their light emitting potential.3) SkylightsInnovative PMMA products include reflective acrylic features: an innovative component distributed uniformly throughout the cast sheet, which effectively reduces the heat typically transmitted through windows and skylights. The benefits include lower energy costs, reduced environmental impact and pleasing aesthetics.
6. Medical and Health
1) CabinetsWhether they are used inside hospitals, doctors' surgeries, dental practices or research laboratories, cabinets made of PMMA offer high quality storage that is easy to maintain and keep clean.
2) DentalPMMA's biocompatibility, reliability, ease of manipulation makes it the perfect material for dental applications such as cavity fillings.
3) MedicalAcrylic resins are used by global leaders in the field of bone cement where consistent and high performance is paramount. Manufacturers and surgeons are continuously improving bespoke formulations to ensure we stay at the cutting edge of this important sector.
4) DiagnosticsExcellent transparency and optical clarity, UV resistance and surface hardness coupled with good chemical resistance makes acrylic polymers ideally suited for the manufacture of disposable medical diagnostics. Blood cuvette, drug testing device and laboratory equipment manufacturers benefit from easy processing, purity of material, good dimensional stability and excellent bonding capability with itself and other polymers.
5) IncubatorsPMMA is the material of choice for incubators. PMMA is durable, safe and easy to clean which is key to providing a safe environment for new borns
7. SanitaryAvailable in a wide range of colours and effects,Acrylic has a luxurious warm feel and is extremely hard wearing. It is resistant to chemicals, UV and abrasion, and easily formed into an array of shapes and styles.2) Panels and fittingsThe use of cast acrylic to create bath panels that complement the tub itself are a natural product extension. The same wide range of colours and effects, luxurious warm touch and hard-wearing qualities combine with easy formability and resistance to chemicals, UV and abrasion to make it an ideal choice for bath manufacturers.
3) Shower cabin doorsPerfect for use in high performance washroom areas at leisure complexes, gyms and spas, shower panels made from our acrylic are extremely practical and hard wearing. Resisting damage from repeat use and constant exposure to chemicals, they retain their high quality finish for substantial periods of time.
4) Spa & WellnessPMMA is used in a range of applications such as Jacuzzis and steam baths in spas and wellness centres. It is durable and easy to clean which is perfect for these types of applications.
8. Visual Communications
1) Museum casingsPMMA sheet offers maximum protection to precious photographs, artworks and exhibits by filtering out damaging UV light. The sheet is easy to fabricate into high quality casing, which provides excellent optical clarity to museum and gallery visitors.
2) Signage Illuminated transparent elements are crucial to sophisticated design, because illumination gets the message across more powerfully. PMMA can be individually designed, and is worked and molded by heat into any desired form. It is, extremely robust and weather resistant. This combination of properties has always been valued, and has resulted in objects of unequalled transparency and attractiveness.
3) Point of SaleAcrylic is used for displays, signage, display cabinets, leaflet dispensers, window displays, poster holders and may other POS applications. Combined with light, it offers endless scope for points of sale
4) Corporate IdentityPMMA helps brands project their identity with consistency and quality all over the world. With excellent performance characteristics in demanding environments and in all weather conditions, acrylic products can be colour-matched to any shade in the spectrum and are guaranteed to be identical in colour, thickness and translucency at any site in the world.
5) Exhibition BoothsTo draw attention, create a striking effect and stand out from the crowd. PMMA enable creative and durable stand design that blends colours with light.