Lexan PC Hollow Sheet Extrusion Line
|FOB Price:||US $225,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $225,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||19sets/Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: LSJ-120/35
- Board Layers: Single Plate
- Automation: Automatic
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008
- Condition: New
- Application: Sunshine Panel Roofing or Construction etc
- T-Die Head: Jc-Times Brand
- Total Installed Power: 510kw
- Guaranteed Time: 12 Months
- Trademark: leader machinery
- Specification: CE, ISO9001-2008, SGS, GOST
- HS Code: 84772090
- Product Type: PC Board
- Screw No.: Single-screw
- Computerized: Computerized
- Customized: Customized
- Sheet Size: 2100mm Width*8-10mm Thickness
- Extruder Model: Sj120/35+45/30
- Max Capacity: 350kg/H
- Main Electrical Parts: ABB, Omron, Rkc, Schneider, Siemens etc
- Transportation: 2 Sets of 40gp Containers
- Transport Package: Wooden Pallet/Cases with Streching Films
- Origin: Qingdao, China
This pc hollow sheet extrusion machine realizes continuous production of PC hollow grid sheet, which is applicable to construction decoration, advertisement collocation, and noise insulation of highway as well as packaging. It is characterized by light weight, high intensity,high transparency dampproof, and anticorrosion.
The technology of hollow sheet die with co-extrusion feed block to get UV+PC+UV, UV+PC hollow sheet can save 30% UV on the surface.
polycarbonate is best known for its very high impact resistance, fine optical clarity and excellen fire performance.
hollow polycarboante is also often named as strutural polycarbonate, cellular polycarbonate, channel polycarbonate or multiwall polycarbonate.
polycarbonate hollow sheets offer the higher level of glazing performance where transparency along with high impact strength is of vital importance. They have excellent physical, mechnical, electric as well as hot property which explains their high reputation in buildings and decoration industry. They are sold all over the world, making great contribution to customer's beautiful life.
solar radiation has a harmful component by UV rays which initiate degradation of many polymetric material including polycarbonate.
This depends on geographic locations, seasons etc. Polycarbonate sheets feature a specifically co-extruded UV absorption and protection layer, which provides long-lasting high stability against demanaging UV radiation, protects againts outdoor weathering and retains its original color and light transmission.
PART 1 SHEET SPECIFICATIONS:
Sheet width: 700mm-1050mm- 1220mm-2100mm-2300mm,
Sheet thickness is 4mm-6mm-8mm-10mm-12mm.
Sheet walls: double walls, three walls, multiwalls
PART 2 COMPONENTS OF THIS LINE
SJ120/35 Single screw extruder with stainless steel hopper
Screen exchanging unit for PC
Melting gear pump for PC
SJ45/30 Single screw extruder for UV layer
Melting gear pump for uv
T-type Die head (2100mm*4-6mm)
Vacuum calibrating board
The first haul off machine with 12 rollers
edge cutting device
Corona treating unit
up and down sides, double position film laminating device
The second haul off machine
Tranverse cutting machine (length-settled)
material conveyor+6000mm discharge table
other accessory machine parts
|500kg mixing and drying machine||1 set|
|19||AC-25 water chiller||1 set|
|20||15kw air compressor||1 set|
|21||sheet crusher||1 set|
PART 3 SHEET APPLICATIONS:
1) Sunshades for stadium and bus shelters
2) Lighting for corridors, passages and subway entries
3) Bank ATMs
4) Sound and heat insulation for construction such as: houses
5) Canopies for agriculture greenhouse, zoos
6) PC sheets mainly used for building and decorating materials, greenhouse material, telephone booth, insulation shield express ways & highways
7) Office building, hotels, villas, stadium, schools, bus stop, terminals, hospitals, subway entry and exit doors, etc.
PART 5 MACHINE DELIVERY AND PACKING:
PART6 COMPANY CERTIFICATIONS:
PART 7 COMPANY TRADE SHOWS: